Saturday, February 28, 2009

Welcome

I'd like to welcome you to Elder Benjamin Corbett's Mission Blog. Of course it will be written by myself or our parents as Elder Corbett is too busy and not allowed to Blog! I will try to update everyone periodically on Elder Corbett's wherabouts and happenings.

We dropped Benjamin off at the MTC on Wednesday in Provo, Utah. It was an emotional day for all of us! We are so proud of Ben, but we will all miss his comedic, friendly, and energetic personality around us for the next two years.
The hand over his heart, was for Michael and Christopher who couldn't make the trip with us!

I would like to encourage everyone reading this to write to Benjamin while he serves his mission. Also if you would like to add comments to this blog or to his facebook group, "Benjamin Corbett's Mission Group" please feel free!

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth and family, Thank you for starting this blog. Last Saturday, I met a young elder in the LA Temple. He was receiving his endowments prior to entering the MTC. He will be serving in the Cordoba, ARgentina Mission.
    I told him that I had served there 50 years ago, and that I had a nephew, named Elder Corbett, who was serving in the same mission.
    Maybe they will meet each other in the LTM.
    His name is Elder Thomas Wann(from Simi Valley CA). I will write Elder Corbett and let him know about Elder Wann. Love, Dave

    ReplyDelete