Like Dad, I am very behind in my duties as the photo
uploader for this blog. So I added some to his previous post and here are a few random ones that I couldn't incorporate very well into the last post. Ben said that he has thousands of pics and we are so excited to see him, to look at all his pics and hear him tell his stories! :) But until then... Here is a little taste of his adventures!

October 2010 Ben at the
Acuario Cordoba

Another famous "package face"!

The streets of Argentina

The fields of Argentina

The Missionaries helped knock down the old church building

Jack Bauer in Argentina... Ben was excited! :)

Ben and his Companion with some kiddos. At first I thought he taught them the Red Raider's GUNS UP... But when we talked to him at Christmas he said that people, mainly children, do this when something is cool! :) So same thing! ;)

This is little Luciano and his new baby sister!
I did not know you were 24 fans! Very funny to see Jack Bauer in there. Excellent pictures, glad to hear he's doing well!
ReplyDelete