Sunday, April 3, 2011

He's Home!!

Well it seems like the time flew by! I can hardly believe that a little over two years ago I started this blog. I started it with much bigger intentions, yet it still became a success! :) I had initially planned on writing at least once a month about Ben and his mission, but my life kept moving at a pace faster than I could imagine and with a teenager, graduate school, and work, I was not as dedicated as I had hoped.


However, my dad graciously offered and with true dedication took over with writing posts about Elder Benjamin Corbett's mission in Argentina! I'm so grateful to him for this! Thanks Dad!! He is a very talented writer and can take a couple of Ben's letters and create a great post summarizing his encounters and experiences. I stayed involved adding pictures that Ben had sent from time to time and incorporating them into Dad's posts.


I'm grateful to all of you who took an opportunity to stop by and read our posts and who took an interest in Ben and his mission! I know that we are all grateful for your love and support of him.


Now two years had gone by and Ben is home!


Ben,

I just want you to know how proud I am of you and how much I love you! You served an honorable mission and even extended it to take care of their needs. I know that you will continue to do great things with you life and that you will continue to grow! :) I'm so excited to see what your life brings! You are such an awesome person and brother and I'm so grateful to be a part of your family!

Love your Favorite Big Sis,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment